Consider this an all-in-one resource to everything finance. We will add to it as we come across other great products and services we recommend. Feel free to reference this page at any time and bookmark it for your convenience.
- Best Online Savings Accounts – compare the recommended savings accounts online offering high yields and no monthly fees.
- Free Online Checking Accounts – find the recommended free online checking accounts with no monthly fees, free ATM networks, and even perks like rewards programs and interest rates.
- Best CD Rates – shop around and find the best, high yield CD rates and terms for your money.
- LendingTree – LendingTree’s huge network of lenders is the best place to get multiple offers of competitive rates for mortgages, refis, and home equity loans.
- TD Ameritrade – It’s the broker I use and highly recommended as one of the best to offer award winning trading tools, customer support, great research, and education tools. Read the TD Ameritrade review to find out more.
- Scottrade – is only other broker I fully endorse, having used it before TD Ameritrade. It is a leading online brokerage firm that offers a full line of investment products, online trading platforms, and market research tools.
- Best Online Brokers – complete comparison of recommended online brokers. Easily compare trading costs, trading tools, customer service ratings and more. Or choose from the list below.
- Brokerage Promotions – complete list of promotions, deals, and sign up bonuses for online brokers we recommend.
- Stock Screeners – The best stock screener allows you to filter through thousands of stocks using your own criteria. When used successfully, it lowers your research time and more importantly, increases your investment gains.
- ETF Screeners – The best ETF screener can be used to find an ETF to fill out your portfolio or replace a high cost mutual fund.
- Mutual Fund Screeners – the best mutual fund screener will help you filter through the thousands of funds available to find the one that best fits your portfolio.
- Forbes Prudent Speculator – is the best-performing veteran in value stock investing among a crowded field of competitors. For over 30 years, The Prudent Speculator’s value-based investing approach has provided readers with actionable investment information. In addition, the Hulbert Financial Digest rated The Prudent Speculator the #1 investment newsletter for Total Return Performance for the past 15, 20, and 25 years.
- Forbes Special Situation Survey – started by Malcolm Forbes in 1954, the Forbes Special Situation Survey is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters on the market. Each month, subscribers receive a 10-page research report recommending just one undervalued stock that their analysts believe holds the promise for significant capital appreciation over the next 18 to 24 months. The Forbes Special Situation Survey did four times better than the S&P 500 over the past five years.
- Personal Capital – offers free software to see all your retirement, brokerage, and bank accounts in one place. This allows you to track your progress and make better money decisions.
- Quicken – keep your finances organized and manage everything in one place. Track your budget, bank and credit card accounts, investment accounts, loans and plan your taxes.