Consider this an all-in-one resource to everything finance. We will add to it as we come across other great products and services we recommend. Feel free to reference this page at any time and bookmark it for your convenience.
- Best Online Savings Accounts – compare the best savings accounts online with high yields and no monthly fees.
- Free Online Checking Accounts - find the best free online checking accounts with no monthly fees, free ATM networks, and even perks like rewards programs and interest rates.
- Perkstreet Financial - offers a debit card and online checking account that allows individuals to earn cash back. Get rewarded for spending wisely and making better money decisions. Member FDIC.
- Online Brokers - complete comparison of recommended online brokers. Easily compare trading costs, trading tools, customer service ratings and more. Or choose from the list below.
- TD Ameritrade – one of the best online brokers that offer award winning trading tools and support with great research and education tools. We highly recommend it. Read our TD Ameritrade review to find out why.
- Betterment – offers a fast and easy way for non-investment savvy people to start investing smart. Set up a fully diversified portfolio in minutes based on your financial situation and goals. Check out our Betterment review.
- Scottrade – is a leading online brokerage firm that offers a full line of investment products, online trading platforms and market research tools.
- ETrade – offers global financial service for millions of customers including retirement, trading, investing and banking services that provide innovative features to help customers manage their finances and make valuable investments.
- TradeKing – an online broker offering low flat fees with no hidden costs or account minimums. TradeKing features include powerful online equity, options and fixed income trading tools.
- Optionshouse – an online stock and options broker that provides a professional trading platform with a flat rate commission structure for low-cost stock and options trades.
- OptionsXpress – the most popular options trading site on the web. OptionsXpress offers virtual trading, advice and brokerage services for the trading of stocks, bonds, options, futures, and ETFs with no base rate and no hidden fees.
- Stock Screeners - The best stock screener allows you to filter through 1,000s of stocks using your own criteria. When used successfully, it lowers your research time and more importantly, increases your investment gains.
- ETF Screeners – The best ETF screener can be used to find an ETF to fill out your portfolio or replace a high cost mutual fund.
- Morningstar – is a leader in independent investment research. The site offers both a free and premium membership option. The free membership gives you access to market news and commentary. The premium membership offers a wide range of portfolio tools, investment ideas, and analyst reports.
- Forbes Prudent Speculator - is the best-performing veteran in value stock investing among a crowded field of competitors. For over 30 years, The Prudent Speculator’s value-based investing approach has provided readers with actionable investment information. In addition, the Hulbert Financial Digest rated The Prudent Speculator the #1 investment newsletter for Total Return Performance for the past 15, 20, and 25 years.
- Forbes Special Situation Survey – started by Malcolm Forbes in 1954, the Forbes Special Situation Survey is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters on the market. Each month, subscribers receive a 10-page research report recommending just one undervalued stock that their analysts believe holds the promise for significant capital appreciation over the next 18 to 24 months. The Forbes Special Situation Survey did four times better than the S&P 500 over the past five years.
- Action Alerts Plus – a service of TheSteet.com, a leading financial media company, that alerts subscribers by email and through the website about stock recommendations and providing a reference tool for trading and investing in stocks. Check out our Action Alerts Plus review.
- Personal Capital – offers free software to see all your retirement, brokerage, and bank accounts in one place. This allows you to track your progress and make better money decisions.
- Quicken - keep your finances organized and manage everything in one place. Track your budget, bank and credit card accounts, investment accounts, loans and plan your taxes.