Right before the year ended, the folks at Dividend Reference put together their top 50 dividend articles for 2015, including yours truly (see #12).
I’m dividend agnostic myself, but I certainly understand the draw. It’s hard to turn down a good company, at a great price, that also pays a consistent and growing dividend.
Since I wasn’t posting last week, I thought I’d share it now since it is a great collection worth perusing when you have some free time.
As 2015 draws to a close, I’ve collected some of my favorite dividend-related articles from the past year. These posts cover a wide range of topics and levels of complexity. Some are geared towards those new to investing, while others get deep into the weeds.
Most are relatively short, offering up great insights in a limited space. A few of them (such as #20) are long enough to break into multiple readings. All of them offer valuable lessons or unique thoughts on value investing and dividend stocks.
Check it out: The 50 Best Dividend Insights of 2015
- Here We Go Again: Forecasting Follies 2016 – Above the Market
- Ten Commandments for Aspiring Superforecasters – Farnam Street
- The Difference Between Patience and Stubbornness – M. Housel
- Less Risk, More Return – J. Rekenthaler
- The Risks Today Are Substantial – H. Marks
- What I Learned from Losing $200 Million – Nautilus
- Warren Buffett Arrives in Europe: Seeking Quality Companies to Preserve and Protect – L. Cunningham
- How To Find Intelligent Fanatic CEOs Early – MicroCap Club
- How Stories Deceive – M. Konnikova