I’m keeping things short this week to get an early start to the upcoming holiday. No, that’s not code for camping out for Black Friday deals. It does mean no posts next week too. Things will get back to a regular schedule in December.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
- Why Emerging Markets Investing Is Well Worth the Risk – B. Malkiel
- Bond Performance when Interest Rates Spike – Alpha Architect
- Highest Expected Returns Not Always Best – L. Swedroe
- To Be Great, You Must First Learn to Be Good – Reformed Broker
- A Conversation with Cliff Asness – Medium
- The Upside of Being Miserable – M. Housel
- What Is Disruptive Innovation? – HBR
- How Amazon’s Long Game Yielded a Retail Juggernaut – NY Times
- How Google Aims To Dominate AI – Popular Science
- Printing Money – New Yorker
- Crowdfunding or Crowdphishing? – R. Shiller