Welcome to the end of the week and another edition of Happy Hour! Just sit back, relax, and enjoy your end of the week roundup of all things interesting in the land of money.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and Festivus. I think that’s all of em? Happy Holidays!
End Of The World
Touted as the most brilliant marketing campaign ever concocted, today the Mexico Tourism Board wrapped up its 5,125 year-long “Mayan Calendar event”. So far it’s been a huge success.
- Negative Santa Campaign Ad – Just a funny video using Santa in negative political campaign ad.
- Investment Fads and Themes by Year, 1996-2012 – An interesting breakdown of investment themes by the Reformed Broker going back 17 years.
- To Stay Ahead of Disruption’s Curve, Follow Lead Users – many companies need constant innovation to succeed and why some companies fail at it.
- Everything You Need To Know About the Economy in 2012, in 34 Charts – The title says it all.
- What House Failure Has Shown About the Cliff – Seems like déjà vu all over again. If the Republicans can’t agree among themselves, why should we expect both parties to agree on something?