I’m out of town for the week visiting family and playing some golf, so just the links today.
Also, no posts next week because of the Thanksgiving holiday. I’ll be back to the regular grind after that. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week.
- The Factor Archives: Shareholder Yield – OSAM
- A Framework to Evaluate Value Strategies – ValIdea
- Another Look at Commodities – Klement on Investing
- What Powered Such a Great Decade For Stocks? This Formula Explains It – B. Carlson
- The Dumb (Timing) Luck of Smart Beta – Newfound Research
- What Exactly is so Bad about Uncertainty, Anyway? – T. Harford
- Elastic: Flexible Thinking in a Constantly Changing World – Farnam Street
- The New Dot Com Bubble is Here: It’s Called Online Advertising – The Correspondent
- The Greatest Shortcut for Leaders Is Reading Books – R. Holiday
- Robert De Niro and Al Pacino: A Big, Beautiful 50-Year Friendship – GQ
- What America Lost When It Lost the Bison – The Atlantic